Fibre Box Association (FBA) wants to help spread the word about the many achievements and activities of our members. We encourage all our members to keep us updated by sending press releases and other company news to Caitlin Salaverria at email@example.com.
Hood Container is Turning Heads with Virtual Reality
- As technology has been reshaping our online retail experience, it makes sense to take an earnest look at how manufacturers utilize these new advances in the retail display industry as well. It wasn’t long ago that the digital team at Hood Container did just that, and launched the revolutionary Hood Platform — The platform designed to make workflow and collaboration between clients and internal associates easier than ever. Read more here.
Open For Business: The Boxmaker Fires Up New All-Digital Packaging Plant in Arkansas
- The BoxMaker has begun full production at its newly constructed plant located in Lowell, Arkansas. The state-of-the-art facility features all digital print and finishing equipment for the manufacture of custom corrugated boxes and retail displays. Read more here.
Wasatch Container expands capabilities with Kolbus RD 115S
- Wasatch Container, is expanding their current facility while boosting their printing capabilities with the purchase of a new five color Kolbus RD 115S Flexo Rotary Die Cutter with top print capabilities.
Read more here.
Bay Cities to expand in-house ISTA certified testing lab
- Bay Cities has confirmed the expansion of its in-house ISTA certified testing lab at headquarters in Pico Rivera, CA and the addition of a testing lab at its Bentonville, AR office. Read more here.
WestRock to Construct New Corrugated Box Facility in Longview, Washington
- WestRock Company announced plans to build a new corrugated box plant in Longview, Washington, to meet the growing demand from WestRock's regional customers in the Pacific Northwest. Read more here.