Fibre Box Association (FBA) wants to help spread the word about the many achievements and activities of our members. We encourage all our members to keep us updated by sending press releases and other company news to Caitlin Salaverria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Green Bay Packaging mill set to open next week
– Green Bay Packaging’s new paper mill will start operations Monday, March 15, 2021, according to the company. Read more here.
Jamestown Container Companies celebrates 65 years
– Jamestown Container celebrated their 65th anniversary. Watch the video here.
Landaal Packaging Systems Acquires Westcott Displays Through Asset Purchase
– Landaal Packaging Systems, a third-generation family-owned and operated multi-site corrugated packaging, 3rd party packaging, Point of Purchase display, and full-service design company, has acquired Westcott Displays located in Detroit, MI. Read more here.
DS Smith Introduces Greentote, the First 100% Recyclable Alternative to Plastic Bags for Grocery Pickup or Delivery
– DS Smith introduces Greentote, the first modular, moisture-resistant, food-contact safe and 100% recyclable alternative to plastic shopping bags for retail grocery pickup or delivery. Read more here.
WestRock Announces Chief Executive Officer Succession: Steven C. Voorhees to Step Down as Chief Executive Officer; Board of Directors Elects David B. Sewell as Successor
– WestRock Company announced that Steven C. Voorhees has decided to step down from his position as president and chief executive officer and a director of the Company for health reasons, effective March 15, 2021. Read more here.
Locally-made boxes proving essential in COVID economy
– Moore Packaging delivers the very essence of essentials during this pandemic. Read more here.